Meet Our PhD Students
Discover why they’ve chosen U of T Engineering and how our doctoral programs are preparing them for their future.
Meet them here.
Change the Face of Health Care
As the leading program of its kind in Canada, our Master of Health Science in Clinical Engineering (MHSc) offers opportunities to generate engineering solutions to clinical challenges.
Read more here.
Expand Your Research Capacity
Gain the essential skills, knowledge and experience for a rewarding career in research through our Master of Applied Science (MASc) program.
Learn more here.
Got something big to solve?
Our Engineering graduate programs can get you closer. Listen to Nika Shakiba talk about the advantages of grad studies at U of T.
Engineering Graduate Studies
- David Miller: What Students Need to be Non-Profit and Political LeadersWWF-Canada CEO and former Toronto mayor shares his leadership journey with U of T Engineering students
- Inspiring Women Engineers and Scientists at this Year’s WISE ConferenceSecond annual WISE National Conference brings delegates to Toronto on March 22-23
- A Black History Month AffairThe National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) U of T Chapter celebrates Black History Month on campus
- National Engineering Month 2014: Making a World of DifferenceU of T Engineering joins Canadians coast-to-coast for a national celebration of engineering
- A Tale of Two Guts: Joint Study Discovers Digestion MechanismsFindings could lead to new treatments for bowel disorders