The new Collaborative Program in Engineering Education
Are you interested in courses and research specializing in engineering education? We have a program for you, beginning fall 2014.
Meet Our PhD Students
Discover why they’ve chosen U of T Engineering and how our doctoral programs are preparing them for their future.
Meet them here.
Change the Face of Health Care
As the leading program of its kind in Canada, our Master of Health Science in Clinical Engineering (MHSc) offers opportunities to generate engineering solutions to clinical challenges.
Read more here.
Expand Your Research Capacity
Gain the essential skills, knowledge and experience for a rewarding career in research through our Master of Applied Science (MASc) program.
Learn more here.
Got something big to solve?
Our Engineering graduate programs can get you closer. Listen to Nika Shakiba talk about the advantages of grad studies at U of T.
Engineering Graduate Studies
- U of T Engineering’s Wei Yu among world’s most influential researchersNamed on recent Thomson Reuters list
- Engineering startups at U of T’s Creative Destruction LabFlexible lighting solutions and a novel keyboard design
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17: Examining the evidenceAn engineer and anthropologist explain what we can learn from human remains, aircraft debris
- Water-repelling airplane wings and other sustainable materials at U Tokyo workshop13th anniversary of UT2-COSM-GMSI Graduate Student Workshop
- Using tiny technology to aid in the fight against cancerAaron Wheeler (IBBME) wins 2014 McLean Award