Graduate Engineering Fair
Join Canada’s top engineering schools on October 8 to explore opportunities for graduate studies and engineering leadership.
The new Collaborative Program in Engineering Education
Are you interested in courses and research specializing in engineering education? We have a program for you, beginning fall 2014.
Meet Our PhD Students
Discover why they’ve chosen U of T Engineering and how our doctoral programs are preparing them for their future.
Meet them here.
Change the Face of Health Care
As the leading program of its kind in Canada, our Master of Health Science in Clinical Engineering (MHSc) offers opportunities to generate engineering solutions to clinical challenges.
Read more here.
Expand Your Research Capacity
Gain the essential skills, knowledge and experience for a rewarding career in research through our Master of Applied Science (MASc) program.
Learn more here.
Engineering Graduate Studies
- Three new Canada Research Chairs for U of T Engineering
- U of T Cities podcast episode three: sustainable cities
- Tissue engineering pioneer Michael Sefton named to the U.S. Institute of Medicine
- Alumnus elevates UTIAS entrepreneurship with $1-million donation
- U of T Engineering dispels myths about grad studies at Graduate Fair