Join us on Tuesday May 7, 2019 for the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, your opportunity to recruit graduate students and recent alumni with graduate degrees from Canada’s #1-ranked engineering school.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 7, 2019; 10 am to 3 pm
WHERE: Exam Centre, 255 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1W7
As an employer at the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, you will have access to more than 2,000 ambitious changemakers across seven engineering departments who are pursuing or have recently attained their master’s or doctoral degrees at U of T Engineering. They represent some of the brightest minds in Canada, and are eager to make their mark within a range of industries.
Recruit Future Talent
Attendees either possess or are working towards completing professional (e.g., MEng) or research-intensive (e.g., MASc, PhD) graduate-level degree programs across seven academic departments at U of T Engineering. Together, they represent a wide range of interests, from finance, manufacturing and the environment to software, bioengineering and mining. They are creative, adaptive and uniquely equipped to make an impact in your company.
- Master of Engineering (MEng): Customizable professional degree with emphases in leadership, advanced manufacturing, water technologies, medical devices and sustainable aviation, to name a few.
- Master of Engineering in Cities Engineering Management (MEngCEM): Professional degree within the Department of Civil Engineering
- Master of Health Science (MHSc): Professional degree within IBBME
- Master of Applied Science (MASc): Research-intensive degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Advanced research-intensive degree
- Institute for Aerospace Studies (UTIAS)
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (IBBME)
- Department of Chemical Engineering & Applied Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your company to the engineering innovators and leaders of tomorrow. We are pleased to offer four levels of participation, including including a Not-for-Profit Association Package (NPA), Startup Package for companies established in the last five years with fewer than 20 employee, Standard Package, and the Premium Package, which includes access to a seminar room to hold info sessions.
|Earlybird Registration (until March 15)||$600||$1,000|
|Registration (available until April 12)||$350||$350||$700||$1,100|
|Booth size (feet)||5 x 5||5 x 5||5 x 9||5 x 12|
|Table size (feet)||2 x 4||2 x 4||2 x 6||2 x 9|
|Number of representatives *||2||2||3||5|
|Inclusion in event program||X||X||X||X|
|Breakfast and lunch for representatives||X||X||X||X|
|Optional participation in mock speed interview session **||X||X||X||X|
|Wi-fi and power outlet||X||X||X||X|
|Access to seminar room for 45 minutes (one 45-minute session or three 15-minute sessions; spaces limited)||X|
* $60 for each additional representative
** Mock speed interviews is an opportunity for industry partners to connect with engineering talent of the University of Toronto. The session will take place over one hour during which you will have multiple, short interviews with students that have excellent technical expertise and a diverse skillset. Come share your experience and knowledge to help students improve their interview skills. You might even discover the right talent for your organization. For more information, please read the FAQ.
*** Employers who cancel before April 8, 2019, will incur a $25 cancellation fee before their registration fees will be fully refunded. For employers who cancel on or after April 8, 2019, no refund will be given.
What past employers have said about the Graduate Career Fair
“It was a great event… we were able to meet a lot of really great potential candidates.”
“Students came prepared, brought a resume and good questions. There were strong candidates in the crowd.”
“There was a diverse group of graduate students that have a good understanding of what they want to do.”
Contact Teresa Didiano