Join us on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 for the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, your opportunity to recruit graduate students and recent alumni with graduate degrees from Canada’s #1-ranked engineering school.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 7, 2019; 10 am to 3 pm
WHERE: Exam Centre, 255 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1W7
As an employer at the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, you will have access to more than 2,000 ambitious changemakers across seven engineering departments who are pursuing or have recently attained their master’s or doctoral degrees at U of T Engineering. They represent some of the brightest minds in Canada, and are eager to make their mark within a range of industries.
Attendees either possess or are working toward completing professional (e.g., MEng) or research-intensive (e.g., MASc, PhD) graduate-level degree programs across seven academic departments at U of T Engineering. Together, they represent a wide range of interests, from finance, manufacturing and the environment to software, bioengineering and mining. They are creative, adaptive and uniquely equipped to make an impact in your company.
- Master of Engineering (MEng): Customizable professional degree with emphases in leadership, advanced manufacturing, water technologies, medical devices and sustainable aviation, to name a few.
- Master of Engineering in Cities Engineering Management (MEngCEM): Professional degree within the Department of Civil Engineering
- Master of Health Science (MHSc): Professional degree within IBBME
- Master of Applied Science (MASc): Research-intensive degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Advanced research-intensive degree
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering
- Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Department of Chemical Engineering & Applied Chemistry
- Department of Civil and Mineral Engineering
- The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering
We are pleased to offer four levels of participation, including a Not-for-Profit Association Package (NPA), Startup Package for companies established in the last five years with fewer than 20 employees, Standard Package, and the Premium Package, which includes access to a seminar room to hold info sessions.
|Earlybird Registration (extended to March 25)||$600||$1,000|
|Booth size (feet)||5 x 5||5 x 5||5 x 9||5 x 12|
|Table size (feet)||2 x 4||2 x 4||2 x 6||2 x 9|
|Number of representatives **||2||2||3||5|
|Inclusion in event program||X||X||X||X|
|Breakfast and lunch for representatives||X||X||X||X|
|Optional participation in mock speed interview session ***||X||X||X||X|
|Wi-fi and power outlet||X||X||X||X|
|Access to seminar room for 45 minutes (one 45-minute session or three 15-minute sessions; spaces limited)||X|
* Are you a U of T alumni who created a start-up? Contact Teresa Didiano at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special alumni rate.
** $60 for each additional representative
*** Mock speed interviews is an opportunity for employers to connect with engineering talent of the University of Toronto. The session will take place over one hour during which you will have multiple five minute interviews with masters and PhD students that have excellent technical expertise and a diverse skill set. Come share your experience and knowledge to help future graduates improve their interview skills. For more information, please read the FAQ.
+ Cancellation Fee: Employers who cancel before April 8 ,2019, will incur a $75 cancellation fee before their registration fees will be fully refunded. For employers who cancel after April 8, 2019, no refund will be given.
“It was a great event… we were able to meet a lot of really great potential candidates.”
"Students came prepared, brought a resume, and asked good questions."
Contact Teresa Didiano