Join us for the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, your opportunity to recruit graduate students and recent alumni with graduate degrees from Canada’s #1-ranked engineering school.
Next Career Fair
The May 5, 2020 career fair has been cancelled. If you would like to connect with U of T Engineering graduate students, please contact Teresa Didiano (email@example.com).
As an employer at the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, you will have access to more than 2,000 ambitious changemakers across seven engineering departments who are pursuing or have recently attained their master’s or doctoral degrees at U of T Engineering. They represent some of the brightest minds in Canada, and are eager to make their mark within a range of industries.
Attendees either possess or are working towards completing professional (e.g., MEng, MHSc, MEngCEM) or research-intensive (e.g., MASc, PhD) graduate-level degree programs across seven academic departments at U of T Engineering. Together, they represent a wide range of interests, from finance, manufacturing and the environment to software, bioengineering and mining. They are creative, adaptive and uniquely equipped to make an impact in your company.
- Master of Engineering (MEng): Customizable professional degree with emphases in leadership, advanced manufacturing, water technologies, medical devices and sustainable aviation, to name a few.
- Master of Engineering in Cities Engineering Management (MEngCEM): Professional degree within the Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering
- Master of Health Science (MHSc): Professional degree within the Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Applied Science (MASc): Research-intensive degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Advanced research-intensive degree
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering
- Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Department of Chemical Engineering & Applied Chemistry
- Department of Civil & Mineral Engineering
- The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering
We are pleased to offer a Not-for-Profit Association Package (NPA), Startup Package for companies established in the last five years with fewer than 20 employees, and the Gold and Platinum Package, which includes access to a seminar room to hold info sessions.
|NPA & Start-up*||Standard||Gold||Platinum|
|Booth size (feet)||5 x 5||5 x 9||5 x 12||5 x 12|
|Table size (feet)||2 x 4||2 x 6||2 x 9||2 x 9|
|Number of representatives **||2||3||5||5|
|Online employer profile|
(includes link to job postings)
|Breakfast and lunch for representatives||X||X||X||X|
|Wi-fi and power outlet||X||X||X||X|
|Access to seminar room for 30-minute single session or two, 15-minute sessions (spaces limited)||X||X|
|Choice of booth location||X|
|Logo highlighted on floor plan||X|
|Priority logo placement on student-facing webpage||X|
|Room to conduct interviews on May 5 or May 6||X|
|Presenting sponsorship of the professional headshot photobooth for students at the career fair||+$100
* Are you a U of T alumni who created a start-up? Contact Teresa Didiano at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special alumni rate.
** $60 for each additional representative
+ Cancellation Fee: Employers who cancel before April 6, 2020, will incur a $75 cancellation fee before their registration fees will be fully refunded. For employers who cancel after April 6, 2020, no refund will be given.
Interested in further engagement with U of T Engineering graduate students? Contact Teresa Didiano (email@example.com) to explore how we can work together to personalize events that showcase your company to 2,000+ graduate students, including: office tours, info sessions, resume hackathons and more.
“It was a great event… we were able to meet a lot of really great potential candidates.”
"Students came prepared, brought a resume, and asked good questions."
Teresa Didiano, Graduate Professional Development Coordinator, Troost Institute for Leadership Education in Engineering