Resources for U of T Graduate Engineering Students

Feeling distressed? There’s help.
If you are in immediate danger, call 911.

Graduate Conflict Resolution Centre (Grad CRC):

Connect confidentially with one of our trained G2G Peer Advisors (G2G=grad-to-grad) to talk about options and strategies for addressing a concern and university supports and resources. G2G do not intervene or advocate – they listen and can help you to navigate your own way forward. Book an appointment here:

If you are a staff or faculty member, you can refer students to the G2G Peer Advisors and/or contact the Grad CRC directly to discuss early and effective conflict resolution strategies and opportunities for skills development and training for your department.

Academic Success Centre:

The Academic Success Centre offers specialized support for graduate students including workshops, writing groups and individual consultations with learning strategists.

Health and Mental Health Concerns:

U of T Engineering:

U of T Services:

External Services:

Personal Safety Concerns:

U of T Services:

External Services:

International Students:

Centre for International Experience:

  • information relevant to international students

Money Matters:

UofT Financial Planner:

Work Study Positions:

Teaching Assistantships: Please contact your graduate department administrator for more information and postings

School of Graduate Studies:


UofT Student Life:

    • has information on finding rentals, on-campus and off-campus housing, family housing and more

Finding Roommates:

Roommate Conflicts:

Campus Programming, Resources and Events

Register for U of T’s Alert System

Freedom of Information and Privacy Act: The University of Toronto respects your privacy. Personal information that you provide to the University is collected pursuant to section 2(14) of the University of Toronto Act, 1971. It is collected for the purpose of administering admissions, registration, academic programs, university-related student activities, activities of student societies, safety, financial assistance and awards, graduation and university advancement, and reporting to government. The University is also required to report student-level enrolment-related data to the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as a condition of its receipt of operating grant funding. The Ministry collects this enrolment data, which includes limited personal information such as Ontario Education Numbers, student characteristics and educational outcomes, in order to administer government postsecondary funding, policies and programs, including planning, evaluation and monitoring activities. At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please refer to or contact the University Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Coordinator at McMurrich Building, room 104, 12 Queen’s Park Crescent West, Toronto, ON, M5S 1A8.

Graduate Peer and Career Support (Grad PACS):

Grad PACS is an initiative to support PhD, MASc and MEng students to identify career pathways to launch their career planning early in their degree:

SGS Best Practices in Graduate Education:

Start your search here. The resources on these pages have been developed by SGS in consultation with the Graduate Students' Union and graduate units across the University of Toronto. They have been designed to support graduate students, faculty, and administrators: