Join us on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 for the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, your opportunity to recruit graduate students and recent alumni with graduate degrees from Canada’s #1-ranked engineering school.
Registration has closed. The response from companies was overwhelming and we have reached capacity. We look forward to seeing you at our next career fair!
WHEN: Wednesday, May 2, 2018; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Bahen Centre for Information Technology, University of Toronto, 40 St. George Street
As an employer at the Graduate Engineering Career Fair, you will have access to more than 2,000 ambitious changemakers across seven engineering departments who are pursuing or have recently attained their master’s or doctoral degrees at U of T Engineering. They represent some of the brightest minds in Canada, and are eager to make their mark within a range of industries.
Recruit Future Talent
Attendees either possess or are working toward completing professional (e.g., MEng) or research-intensive (e.g., MASc, PhD) graduate-level degree programs across seven academic departments at U of T Engineering. Together, they represent a wide range of interests, from finance, manufacturing and the environment to software, bioengineering and mining. They are creative, adaptive and uniquely equipped to make an impact in your company.
- Master of Engineering (MEng): Customizable professional degree with emphases in leadership, advanced manufacturing, water technologies, medical devices and sustainable aviation, to name a few.
- Master of Engineering in Cities Engineering Management (MEngCEM): Professional degree within the Department of Civil Engineering
- Master of Health Science (MHSc): Professional degree within IBBME
- Master of Applied Science (MASc): Research-intensive degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Advanced research-intensive degree
- Institute of Biomaterials & Biomedical Engineering (IBBME)
- Institute for Aerospace Studies (UTIAS)
- Department of Chemical Engineering & Applied Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your company to the engineering innovators and leaders of tomorrow. We are pleased to offer four levels of participation, including a Startup Package for companies less than 5 years old with fewer than 20 employees, as well as a Not-for-Profit Organization (NPO) Package. The Premium Package includes access to a seminar room to hold group information sessions.
|Earlybird Registration (EXTENDED until March 29)||$600||$1,000|
|Registration (SOLD OUT)||$350||$350||$700||$1,100|
|Booth size (feet)||5 x 5||5 x 5||5 x 9||5 x 18|
|Table size (feet)||2 x 2.5||2 x 2.5||2 x 6||2 x 9|
|Inclusion in event booklet||half page||half page||half page||full page|
|Number of representatives *||2||2||3||5|
|Breakfast and lunch for representatives||X||X||X||X|
|Optional participation in speed interviewing event **||X||X||X||X|
|Wi-fi and power outlet||X||X|
|Access to seminar room for 45 minutes (one 45-minute session or three 15-minute sessions; spaces limited)||X|
* $60 for each additional representative
** Speed interviews is an opportunity for industry partners to connect with engineering talent of the University of Toronto. The session will take place over one hour during which you will have multiple three minute interviews with masters and PhD students that have excellent technical expertise and a diverse skill set. Come share your experience and knowledge to help future graduates. By engaging with students, you may be able to discover the right talent for your organization. For more information, please read the FAQ.
Below is a list of employers attending the career fair this year:
- Air Liquide Canada
- AMD (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.)
- Amp Solar
- Baylis Medical Company Inc.
- Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
- Cerebri AI
- CF Crozier & Associates
- CGG Services Canada Inc.
- Computer Talk Technology
- Deco Automotive – Magna International
- FDM Group
- Huawei Technologies Canada
- IKOS Canada Inc.
- Intel – Programmable Solutions Group
- Kepler Communications
- Konrad Group
- LEA Consulting Ltd.
- National Bank of Canada
- Open Decisions Inc.
- Priestly Demolition Inc.
- RJC Engineers
- Tenstorrent Inc.
- Thales Canada Inc.
- The Jonah Group
- Toronto Hydro
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)
- U of T Career Exploration & Education
- U of T Entrepreneurship Hatchery
“It was a great event… we were able to meet a lot of really great potential candidates.”
-Employer at Graduate Engineering Career Fair 2017
Contact Teresa Didiano